Kimchi Jjigae for One.
You can cook Kimchi Jjigae for One using 6 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Jjigae for One
- Prepare 1 of Chinese cabbage kimchi.
- You need 1 block of Tofu.
- It’s 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
- It’s 1 of Water.
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 of rice bowl worth Plain cooked rice.
Kimchi Jjigae for One instructions
- Put the kimchi with its juice into a pot with tofu and water, then heat. Once it is heated, add the drained tuna and scallions, then serve..
- If it's too spicy, add a bit of miso, or if it's too mild, add more of the juice from the kimchi. You can also use ready-made kimchi hot pot stock or kimchi stock..