Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi Stock.
You can have Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi Stock using 20 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi Stock
- You need of Ingredients for the food processor.
- It’s 8 of cm Daikon radish.
- It’s 1/2 of Apple.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of thumb's worth Ginger.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need of Seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kombu dashi stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Scallop or bonito dashi.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 30 grams of Korean chilli pepper (finely ground).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need of Added before mixing with daikon.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1/5 of of a bunch Chinese chives.
Easy Daikon Radish Kimchi Stock step by step
- Blend the daikon, carrot, apple, onion, ginger, and garlic in the food processor..
- Here it is mixed..
- Add the flavouring ingredients to the processed mixture, and combine to complete the daikon radish kimchi stock..
- Mix the leek and chives in when combining the stock and daikon radish..