Red Hot! Kimchi Jjigae.
You can cook Red Hot! Kimchi Jjigae using 11 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Red Hot! Kimchi Jjigae
- You need 100 of to 150 grams Kimchi (as old and sour as possible).
- Prepare 1 of Kimchi liquid.
- You need 1 dash of Pork (or canned tuna).
- Prepare 1/2 of sachet Dashi stock granules (dried sardine based).
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 dash of Chinese chives.
Red Hot! Kimchi Jjigae instructions
- Slice the garlic, and julienne the ginger. Cut the vegetables and meat into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Put the kimchi, vegetables and meat into the ddukbaegi (earthenware pot). Add water and start heating (the amount of water should be 3 to 4 times the amount of kimchi.).
- Add the dried sardine-based dashi stock just before the contents of the ddukbaegi (earthenware pot) come to a boil!.
- Add the kimchi liquid! This is to add richness and depth to the flavors of the soup..
- Put the Chinese chives on top and simmer well! At the very least, simmer it until the vegetables and meat are cooked through!.
- The earthenware pot conducts heat well, so if the liquid evaporates too much add some water. Taste, and adjust the spiciness to your liking!.
- When it's as spicy as you want it to be, drizzle in some sesame oil to finish! This is delicious with canned tuna instead of meat!.