This Appetizing Bibim Naengmyeon using 12 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Bibim Naengmyeon
- You need 2 of servings Naengmyeon noodles (or somen or udon noodles).
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1 of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Boiled egg.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Bibim Naengmyeon instructions
- Mince the cucumber, and cut the hard-boiled egg in half. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Blanch the thinly-sliced beef in salted dashi stock. Allow to cool, then cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Boil the cold noodles, then cool. Strain and mix in the sauce and the beef..
- Transfer to a plate or bowl, top with the cucumber and egg, and it's complete!.
- If you want to prepare it more healthy, omit the sesame oil in the sauce, and increase with equal parts of water. One tablespoon of sesame oil is about 160 kcal..