Bibimbap in a Frying Pan.
This Yummy Bibimbap in a Frying Pan using 24 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Bibimbap in a Frying Pan
- It’s 520 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of fillet Teriyaki chicken (use your prefered teriyaki chicken recipe or use store-bought).
- Prepare 1 of fillet (a) Chicken (I used breast meat).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each (a) Sugar, soy sauce, and mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of (a) Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of and 1/2 teaspoon (a) Sake.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of each (a) Grated ginger and grated garlic.
- It’s of Kinshi-tamago.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 dash of each Sesame oil, salt.
- You need of For preparing the vegetables:.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 tsp of each Salt, sesame oil.
- You need 1 bag of Spinach or komatsuna.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need of Bean sprouts namul (you can use store-bought namul).
- You need 2 of packets (b) Bean sprouts.
- You need 2 tsp of (b) Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of each (b) Soy sauce and lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of each (b) Chicken soup stock powder and sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of each (b) Ginger and garlic (both grated).
- It’s of Bibimpap sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of each Gochujiang and water (or juice *See Helpful Hints).
- Prepare 3 of drops Oyster sauce.
Bibimbap in a Frying Pan step by step
- Refer toto make "Teriyaki Chicken with Doubanjiang" with the "a" ingredients. Cut it into bite-sized pieces. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147213-sweet-spicy-and-moist-chicken-teriyaki-with-doubanjiang-great-for-bento-boxes.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt into 400 ml boiled water, and boil the carrot for 40 seconds. Let cool in a colander, and mix with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil..
- Boil the spinach or komatsuna. Soak the stems in boiled water for 30 seconds, then immerse them leaves and all for 30 seconds. Squeeze out the excess water, and chop into 4-5 cm lengths. Mix with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce..
- Refer toto make a bean sprout namul with the "b" ingredients. Or else use store-bought namul. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154994-bean-sprouts-and-carrot-namul.
- You can add carrots to the bean sprout namul, but I made them separately to make this dish more colorful..
- Beat the eggs well, add a little salt and sesame oil, and mix. Coat a frying pan with oil, and make a thin omelet. Cut it into thin strips to make "kinshi-tamago"..
- If you can't make a thin omelet without breaking it, combine 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of katakuriko, and add this mixture into the beaten eggs. Adding this katakuriko slurry makes the omelet less likely to break apart..
- Combine 1 teaspoon gochujiang and 1 teaspoon water. Add 2-3 drops oyster sauce, if available..
- Heat a frying pan, and add sesame oil. Add the cooked rice to the frying pan, then add the carrot, komatsuna, bean sprout namul, kinshi-tamago, and chicken teriyaki on top..
- Drizzle over the sauce from Step 8, and add an egg yolk and sesame seeds on top to taste. (I was planning to add the bean sprout namul on top of bibimbap in this photo, but I forgot it.).