Transform Japchae into Chijimi.
This Yummy Transform Japchae into Chijimi using 8 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Transform Japchae into Chijimi
- It’s 200 grams of Japchae or stir-fried cellophane noodles.
- You need of For the batter:.
- It’s 100 ml of ● Water.
- You need 5 tbsp of ● Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of packet ● Bonito flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of ● Black pepper.
Transform Japchae into Chijimi step by step
- If the japchae has cooled into a clump, lightly microwave it to loosen up the noodles. Cut the noodles into 1-2 cm lengths. I recommend using scissors to avoid dirtying your cutting board..
- Combine the ● ingredients in a bowl, then mix in the japchae from Step 1. Pour a generous amount of sesame oil into a frying pan, then spread the mixture out into a very thin pancake. Fry both sides until golden brown, then serve..
- It tastes good as-is, but I recommend serving it with mayonnaise if you're using japchae leftovers If you're using stir-fried cellophane noodle leftovers, since flavorings vary, use your choice of sauce..
- This is the recipe I used for making japchae. Even without meat, this japchae is delicious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156606-hearty-but-meat-free-japchae-with-atsuage.