You can have Kungjung Tteokbokki using 17 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Kungjung Tteokbokki
- Prepare 500 grams of Tteok (Korean mochi).
- It’s 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of Green peppers.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/4 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 200 ml of Dashi stock.
- You need of A.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Ground sesame seeds.
Kungjung Tteokbokki step by step
- Boil the tteok and drain. Finely chop the beef and vegetables. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and make a finely shredded omelet..
- Combine the beef and shiitake mushrooms with the "A" ingredients, and stir-fry. Add the tteok, carrot, green pepper, and onion, and continue stir-frying..
- Add the dashi stock to Step 2 and cook over low heat while slowly stirring to combine. Add the leek and cook until the liquid evaporates. Turn off the heat and drizzle with sesame oil..
- Transfer to a dish and top with the finely shredded omelet and nori..