Grilled tuna sandwich. Try our Grilled Tuna Melt sandwich with melted cheese on whole grain bread. A Grilled Tuna Melt is great any time of day. Grilled tuna cheese sandwiches aka grilled tuna melt sandwiches are awesome.
We have used a small canned tuna, chopped onions, tomatoes. Ginger and orange create the wow in grilled tuna for sandwiches. Learn how to make Grilled-Tuna Sandwiches. You can have Grilled tuna sandwich using 8 easy ingredients and 1 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Grilled tuna sandwich
- It’s 1 can of tuna drained.
- You need 1 of boiled egg diced.
- It’s 1/4 of of a purple onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pickle diced.
- You need 1/4 of of a cup or less.
- Prepare to taste of Mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
If you can't find semolina. an Italian or sandwich loaf. Grilled Tuna Sandwich recipe: Try this Grilled Tuna Sandwich recipe, or contribute your own. Brush tuna with oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides. The grilled cheese sandwich is a classic American staple food.
Grilled tuna sandwich step by step
- Mix all together. And set in the refrigerator for an hour to let the flavors come together. Butter opposite sides of the bread on the inside of the bread put the butter side down on the frying pan and add your tuna set the other butter side up on the sandwich. And grill until golden brown.
Grilled cheese is good for lunch It's the perfect sandwich when I want something savory yet sweet. Eat the tuna sandwich warm, straight off the grill, or wrap it up and pack it in a cooler for a picnic dinner. Serve with grilled bell peppers drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar and a glass of. A delightful combination of herbs and reduced-fat cheese makes this simple tuna sandwich a standout. Herbed Tuna Sandwiches Recipe photo by Taste of Home.