Korean Chrysanthemum Greens Salad.
This Tasty Korean Chrysanthemum Greens Salad using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Korean Chrysanthemum Greens Salad
- You need 1/2 bag of Chrysanthemum greens.
- It’s 1 of leaf Chinese cabbage (optional).
- It’s 1 of ● Umeboshi.
- Prepare 1/2 small of can ● Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 6 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground sesame seeds.
Korean Chrysanthemum Greens Salad instructions
- Cut the chrysanthemum greens up into 5 cm long pieces, put into a bowl of cold water to crisp. Drain well. Add some finely shredded Chinese cabbage to make it more voluminous..
- Take the stone out of the umeboshi plum, and chop it up into a paste. Do this on top of a piece of plastic wrap to keep your cutting board clean and to make it easy to transfer. Combine with the ● ingredients..
- Pour the combined dressing over the chrysanthemum greens..
- Right before serving, scatter the ripped up nori seaweed and sesame seeds and mix very well. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and serve..