Quick Korean-Style Spicy Carrot Salad.
You can have Quick Korean-Style Spicy Carrot Salad using 8 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quick Korean-Style Spicy Carrot Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 5 of stalks Green onion or scallion.
- You need 15 grams of Shredded dried ready-to-eat squid.
- You need 2 tsp of ● Korean red chili pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ● Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Ground sesame seeds.
Quick Korean-Style Spicy Carrot Salad instructions
- Slice the carrot in half, then cut up into long, thin strips by julienning. Cut up the green onion the same size as the carrot. Put both plus the shredded squid into a bowl..
- Add the ● ingredients to the bowl. The squid may ball up a bit so mix to distribute it evenly. Add the sesame oil at the end and mix again. Put on serving plates, scatter with some sesame seeds and it's done..