Geranchim (Korean Steamed Eggs).
This Delicious Geranchim (Korean Steamed Eggs) using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Geranchim (Korean Steamed Eggs)
- You need 3 of Eggs (beaten).
- You need 250 ml of Dashi stock (water 250 ml + dashida 1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 1 tsp of ＊Mirin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ＊Salt.
- You need 30 grams of Green onions, or chives (cut into 1 cm long pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Chili threads (as garnish).
Geranchim (Korean Steamed Eggs) instructions
- Add the ＊ ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil (on high heat)..
- Add the green peppers and pour in the beaten egg..
- Reduce to medium heat, and use a spoon to gently mix the egg from the bottom, moving along the edge of the pot..
- Once the egg is about 80% cooked, use the flat part of the spoon to smooth it out. Cover with a lid and simmer for 2-3 minutes on low heat. Once the dashi becomes clear, it's complete..