Mom's Restaurant Korean Tteok.
You can cook Mom's Restaurant Korean Tteok using 8 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Mom's Restaurant Korean Tteok
- It’s 170 grams of Chicken thigh (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- It’s 3 small of cloves Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 of Tofu (silken).
- You need 1 of Tteok Rice Cakes (I use 15).
- You need 50 ml of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 of around 900 ml Water.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
Mom's Restaurant Korean Tteok instructions
- Wash the tteok in cold water. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Grate the garlic. Beat the eggs..
- Oh, and make sure to cut the tofu into bite-sized pieces, too..
- Put the chicken, garlic, soy sauce, and two ladlefuls of water into a pot, and bring to a boil over medium heat. This is an important point!.
- The liquid will coat the ingredients..
- Add the dashi and the water to the pot. Bring to a boil..
- Skim a bit of the scum. Just a bit. If you taste it now, it should be a bit salty. Add the tteok and tofu. Boil..
- When it comes to a rolling boil, add the beaten eggs, and pour them into the pot in a circular motion. Immediately remove from heat..
- It's also good with nori on top..