A Middle-Aged Guy's Budae Jjigae (Korean Ramen Hot Pot).
You can have A Middle-Aged Guy's Budae Jjigae (Korean Ramen Hot Pot) using 13 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of A Middle-Aged Guy's Budae Jjigae (Korean Ramen Hot Pot)
- Prepare 1 bag of Instant ramen noodles.
- You need 1/8 of of a head ● Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 bunch of ● Chinese chives.
- Prepare 1 of cluster ● Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 block of ● Tofu.
- It’s 8 of ● Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 200 grams of ● Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 100 grams of ● Chinese cabbage kimchi.
- You need 4 of ◎ Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 800 ml of ◎ Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 clove of ◎ Garlic (thinly sliced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red chili pepper powder.
A Middle-Aged Guy's Budae Jjigae (Korean Ramen Hot Pot) instructions
- Put the ◎ ingredients in the frying pan and bring to a boil..
- When it come to a boil, add gochujang, chili pepper powder and simmer..
- Add all the ● ingredients. It will be a big mound, but it'll be fine..
- When they are cooked, the vegetables reduce in bulk and look delicious..
- Add the instant ramen noodles. When the noodles are cooked, it's done..
- Mix any leftovers the next day with rice and a raw egg – this is delicious too..