Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup).
You can cook Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup) using 9 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup)
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1,5 l of water.
- It’s 40 of dried anchovies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of soybean paste.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini’s.
- It’s of tofu.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onion.
Doenjang Jjigae (Korean soybean paste soup) step by step
- Peel the potatoes, dice into chuncky bits. Cut the onion, tofu, zucchini’s and green onion..
- Boil the water and put the garlic, dried anchovies and soybean paste in. Let it boil for 5-10 min..
- Add the potatoes and onion. Boil for 10 min..
- Add the zucchini. Boil for another 5 min..
- When the potatoes are soft, add the tofu, cover and boil for 5 min..
- When it’s done cooking add the green onion and it’s ready to serve!.