Seafood Kimchi Rice Pizza.
You can have Seafood Kimchi Rice Pizza using 7 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Rice Pizza
- Prepare 3 of rice bowls Rice (cooled rice is fine).
- Prepare 150 grams of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 80 grams of Kimchi.
- Prepare 80 grams of Octopus.
- You need 3 stick of Imitation Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
Seafood Kimchi Rice Pizza step by step
- Cut the crab meat into diagonal slices. Cut the octopus into easy to eat slices. If using chilled rice, microwave until slightly warmed..
- Place the warmed rice on an electric griddle and mash together with a spoon dipped in sesame oil. (this helps spreading the rice)..
- It should look like this (I mixed brown rice with white rice)..
- Completely cover the rice with cheese..
- Next, top with kimchi, octopus, and imitation crab meat, and any toppings you like..
- Cover with a lid and cook on high heat. When it begins to sizzle, lower the heat to low (180°C) for 15 minutes..
- Open the lid and top with green onion if you'd like. It's all done..
- The crispy rice is crunchy, chewy, and delicious. You'll keep drinking more and more with this combination of toppings..