Crispy Fried Shrimp with Egg Kimchi.
You can have Crispy Fried Shrimp with Egg Kimchi using 10 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Shrimp with Egg Kimchi
- Prepare 200 grams of Shrimp.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 grams of Kimchi.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Shallots (optional).
Crispy Fried Shrimp with Egg Kimchi instructions
- Remove the shell and vein from the shrimp, and coat in a small amount of salt, pepper, and sake (not listed), and katakuriko. Beat the eggs, chop the kimchi into bite sized pieces, and finely chop the scallions..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, add the egg, cook until soft-set, then remove from the pan..
- Add more sesame oil and fry the shrimp..
- Add kimchi, sake, oyster sauce to the shrimp and briefly stir-fry. When it's thoroughly heated, add the egg from Step 2, then salt and pepper to taste..
- Garnish with scallions and drizzle with mayonnaise and serve..
- Try it with broccoli. Another delicious dish!.