Korean-Style Tuna and Avocado Rice Bowl.
You can have Korean-Style Tuna and Avocado Rice Bowl using 9 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Tuna and Avocado Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1 block of Fresh sashimi grade tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 dash of more than 2 bowls worth Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Korean dried nori seaweed.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons ● Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 of ● Roasted sesame seeds.
Korean-Style Tuna and Avocado Rice Bowl instructions
- Cut the tuna into thin slices on the diagonal. Marinate the tuna in the mixed ● seasonings for about 30 minutes. The amount of tuna in the picture is for 1 serving..
- Put some cooked rice in a serving container. Wash the shiso leaves and pat them dry. Rip them up with your hands and place them on the rice..
- Cut avocado and put it on top of the rice from step 2..
- Put the marinated tuna from step 1 on top of the rice with the marinade sauce. Scatter some Korean nori seaweed on top and it's done..