Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce. These marinated and grilled tuna steaks cook up quickly on an indoor grill; either an electric model or a grill pan will work well. They're quick and easy enough for a weeknight but special enough for company. And they pair well with perfectly cooked rice and a green vegetable like sugar snap peas or asparagus.
Looking for a fresh tuna recipe? Adding our version of tuna steak with oyster sauce in your variety of fresh tuna recipes is a plus! Tuna is mainly sold as steaks. You can have Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce using 10 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce
- You need 600 grams of Maguro (lean tuna, sashimi quality).
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- You need 4 tbsp of ♦ Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ♦Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of ♦Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of ♦Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ♦ Sugar.
- You need 1 of ♦Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ♦Sesame seeds.
You may also see strips of loin for making sushi and sashimi, and paler ventresca steaks (toro in Japanese) which are cut How to cook tuna. Tuna dries out quite quickly and turns crumbly, so it should be cooked very briefly over a high heat in a frying pan, on a griddle or. Learn how to make Grilled Tuna Steaks With Horseradish Sauce. Home » Korean Side Dishes (Banchan) » Korean Sweet Tangy Soy Dipping Sauce.
Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce instructions
- Grate the garlic and mash the sesame seeds for the sauce with your fingers. Combine the ♦ ingredients..
- Cut the tuna into large, bite-sized pieces and coat with sesame seeds. Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the tuna to rare (cook longer to taste)..
- Transfer to plates, top with sauce, and enjoy..
I normally use this sauce with my various Korean pancakes (Buchimgae and Pa-Jeon: Kimchi pancakes, Korean squid pancakes, Korean potato pancakes, Korean oyster pancakes, Tuna cakes, Enoki mushrooms. Find this Pin and more on Seafood by forgies. Meanwhile, for dressing, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, and remaining shallots, salt and pepper in a small bowl; slowly whisk in remaining oil. Tuna steaks are one of the easiest cuts of fish to cook as they are sold ready to hit the pan without much prep. Tuna is a firm meaty fish so can stand up To prepare your tuna steak, put on a plate and brush each side with oil.