Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup.
This Delicious Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup using 10 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup
- Prepare 2 large of skinless chicken thigh drumstick.
- You need 6 large of dry korean oyster.
- You need 1/2 cup of leftover roasted pork ( optional add on ).
- Prepare 1 large of each green and white raddish.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrot.
- You need 2 large of candy dates.
- You need 5 large of red dates.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup instructions
- put all ingredient on preasure cooker on high for 20 minute.
- add salt simmer 1 minute and serve hot.