LG DRY OYSTER WITH BURDOCK AND BLACK BEAN SOUP. Lg Dry Oyster With Burdock And Black Bean Soup – Good Healthy Meals For Lunch "black bean soup Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Hot and Sour Soup with Burdock Root. Ladle the hot soup in bowls and garnish with a teaspoon of toasted sesame oil and a tablespoon of scallions.
See more ideas about Soup, Food and Ethnic recipes. Dry oyster with burdock and black bean soup. Dried bean soups are hearty and perfect for chilly days. You can cook LG DRY OYSTER WITH BURDOCK AND BLACK BEAN SOUP using 6 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of LG DRY OYSTER WITH BURDOCK AND BLACK BEAN SOUP
- It’s 100 grams of burdock cut in coin.
- You need 100 grams of black bean.
- It’s 2 large of candy dates.
- It’s 15 large of red dates.
- You need 10 large of korean dry oyster.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
Black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, lima beans may Dried beans slow cooked with aromatic vegetables and herbs, spices, or seeds will literally soak up those flavors. Chunks of beef, pork, or lamb can be added. Black bean soup recipes are among my favorite because they're light and it most of the time don't contain meat. For this recipe, you could add lean beef In a small bowl, mash one can black beans; set aside.
LG DRY OYSTER WITH BURDOCK AND BLACK BEAN SOUP step by step
- cut burdock and put in a vineger water to prevent turn dark colour.
- drain burdock and put all ingredient onto presure cooker on high for 30 minute.
- add salt simmer 1minute dont stir and serve hot.
In a large saucepan, saute the celery, onion, red pepper and jalapeno in oil until tender. I love black bean soup like I love chili. It's great on its own, but it's also fun to get creative with toppings and turn it into a bowl full of fun (okay, maybe I get too excited about food). Rinse the dry beans under cool water to remove any dust and dirt. If there are any pebbles or other debris, pick them out.