Salmon In Velvety Congee.
You can cook Salmon In Velvety Congee using 10 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Salmon In Velvety Congee
- You need 2 of dry korean oyster.
- It’s 1 of salmon fish head or any fish.
- You need 3 tbsp of wolfberry or dried GOJI berries.
- It’s of garnish.
- Prepare 1 bunch of tomato and roasted seeweed (nori).
- Prepare of velvety congee.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 7 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt and a dash of white pepper.
Salmon In Velvety Congee step by step
- to make a velvet congee use rice :Water:oil ..1:7:1 in a rice cooker together with oyster . when it is cook then add another half cup of water and add wolfberry and salt then simmer another 2 minute.
- poached salmon on a pan with 300ml of porridge for 8 minute then off heat and serve top garnish.