Kimchi Avocado Sushi.
You can cook Kimchi Avocado Sushi using 19 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Kimchi Avocado Sushi
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of @Rice vinegar.
- Prepare of @Sugar.
- Prepare of @Salt.
- Prepare of Kimchi.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of #1tspn Starch.
- It’s of #1tbspn Kimchi juice.
- You need of #Salt.
- It’s of #Pepper.
- Prepare of (#Dashi).
- You need of Cucumber.
- You need of <Salt.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Seaweed.
- You need of White sesame.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Kimchi Avocado Sushi instructions
- Mix # all together, then mix with beaten egg.
- Add little oil into pan, then put the egg liquid into pan. After 10-20sec, flip it back then another 10 sec..
- Take out the thin egg skin from the fry-pan and cut them into slices..
- Slice the cucumber, carrot and avocado into thin stick. Soak cucumber into salt, squeeze the liquid out after 10 min or longer..
- Mix @, then mix it with cooked rice..
- Put a seaweed sheet on Makisu (bamboo mat) and spread rice over. Spread kimchi over on top of the rice..
- Put sliced vegetables and egg on top of that..
- Roll it up with Makisu..
- Cut it into one-bite size and spread some sesame oil and white sesame over..
- ~It's done !~ (a little soy sauce taste good too!).