Asian Flavored Tuna Patties. Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed. "Gochujang Mayo Tuna Patties" recipe.
What's special about these tuna patties is that they are seasoned with gochujang (korean chili paste) and mayonnaise. Never Fail Tuna Patties (Salmon Works Too). by twissis. Chill for one hour to develop flavor. You can cook Asian Flavored Tuna Patties using 9 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Tuna Patties
- It’s 1 can of tuna (6oz), drained and fluffed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Japanese Panko.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce optional.
You can adjust the amount of vinegar and sugar to taste. Asian tuna sliders will make us smile because I know that you, like me, love Asian flavors and tuna together. There's a reason my Spicy Tuna Then you mix the tuna with the other ingredients – just like you would a tuna salad – and cook the patties for a few minutes in a skillet to create a nice outer crust. The salmon patties are seasoned with Sriracha and plenty of ginger and scallions and served with a delightful sesame-lime mayonnaise that goes perfectly with the salmon.
Asian Flavored Tuna Patties instructions
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients then shape into desired size and shape. Place the patties inside the basket with out stacking..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is slightly golden brown..
I found this recipe in Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast, the companion volume to Everyday Food: Great Food Fast. Weight Loss Recipe: Tuna Patties With Lemon Dill SauceInstead of high calorie, fatty sources – use spices to provide flavor some, exciting meals your whole fami. Asian Style Tuna Cakes with Creamy Ginger Sauce: Easy and healthy! GF tamari and GF bread crumbs. Asian Flavored Tuna PattiesAIR FRY WITH ME.