Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup.
This Tasty Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup
- You need 2 of sweet corn on the cob.
- It’s 2 cup of cut lotus root.
- It’s 1 cup of red dates.
- You need 1/4 cup of wolfberry.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yuk chok (solomonseal rhizome).
- You need 5 large of dry korean oyster.
- It’s 1 of dry squid.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 large of candy dates.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- It’s of ADDITIONALADD ON OPTIONAL.
- It’s 500 grams of pork / chicken.
Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch pork and then drain ,presoak and clean the dried squid by removing skin membrane and trim away the eyes.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 45 minute.
- add salt and simmer 2 minute.
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442521-pork-liver-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396046-korean-pear-and-lemongrass-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394990-lotus-root-with-herbs-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup.