Japanese-style Curry Soup with Tofu and Okra.
You can have Japanese-style Curry Soup with Tofu and Okra using 13 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Japanese-style Curry Soup with Tofu and Okra
- It’s 2 of bowls Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork mince.
- It’s 10 of Okra (chopped into 1cm-wide pieces).
- It’s 1 block of Silken tofu (diced into 1.5 cm cubes).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s of [A].
- It’s 300 ml of Boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s of [B].
- Prepare 1 of cube Curry roux (chopped finely).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Miso.
Japanese-style Curry Soup with Tofu and Okra step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir-fry the pork until crumbly and add okra. Cook for 1 minute, then add the [A] ingredients..
- When the okra becomes soft, turn the heat off. Add [B] condiments and dissolve the curry roux and miso..
- Add tofu. When the tofu is warm and coated with a nice thickness, it's ready to be served. Enjoy with some rice..
- It's up to you, but I like to dunk a spoonful of rice into the curry soup when I'm eating. Then I add grated cheese towards the finish. It's so good!.