Seafood Kimchi Soup.
You can cook Seafood Kimchi Soup using 16 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Soup
- Prepare 2 cup of kimchi.
- You need 2 cup of seafood stock or any stock.
- Prepare 3 clove of dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil or sesame oil.
- Prepare of SEAFOOD OPTION.
- You need 3 cup of mix baby scallop ,clams, mussel, squid and shrimp.
- It’s of GARNISH OPTION.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion or scallion.
- You need 4 small of bird eye chilli or red chili pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of dice garlic.
- You need of SPICY PASTE OPTION 01.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of korean red pepper paste with 1 tsp of korean red chili pepper.
- You need of SPICY PASTE OPTION 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fine chili pepper.
- You need 1 of cube of chinese red fermented bean curd.
Seafood Kimchi Soup instructions
- With oil Saute garlic with kimchi for 2 minute then add mix seafood.
- Add stock and bringbit to a boil with lid cover.
- Add spicy paste and mix well and let it simmer for another 5 minute.
- Off heat and top with garnish and serve immediately.