Canned Sardine with a Kimchi Twist.
You can cook Canned Sardine with a Kimchi Twist using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Canned Sardine with a Kimchi Twist
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 5 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 3 of servings of Kimchi.
- You need 1 can of Sardine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 dash of sugar.
Canned Sardine with a Kimchi Twist step by step
- Saute onion and garlic until onion is slightly soft and garlic is fragrant.
- Add Kimchi to it and stir fry for a while until Kimchi is also making your nose dance.
- Add canned sardines and break the sardines up. Stir a little and add water, soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, salt and pepper (hold the sugar till the end because kimchi is a little unpredictable).
- You're almost done!.
- Have a taste-test to see how you like it. If (in our case, it wasn't spicy enough or the kimchi wasn't as crunchy as we liked it), we added a bit more kimchi towards the end).
- If you like it sweeter, please add sugar but…erm…not too much… =0.
- Serve with cooked rice and some stir-fried vegetables and that's already a meal!.