Quintessential Dan Dan Noodles with Peanut Butter.
You can cook Quintessential Dan Dan Noodles with Peanut Butter using 28 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quintessential Dan Dan Noodles with Peanut Butter
- It’s 2 of to 3 packs Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare of Ingredients for miso and meat topping:.
- You need 100 grams of Minced pork.
- You need 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of or 2 teaspoons Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Ingredients for the soup:.
- You need 800 of to 900 ml Boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Weipa.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sakura shrimp – tiny dried shrimp.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tianmianjiang – Chinese sweet bean sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Ra-yu.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 tablespoons Peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Mentsuyu.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Yakiniku sauce (bottled).
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of or 2 teaspoons Sesame oil.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chrysanthemum greens (or spinach, bok-choy).
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds (whole or grounded).
Quintessential Dan Dan Noodles with Peanut Butter step by step
- While you're boiling water for the soup, add all ingredients for the meat and miso topping into a heated frying pan and stir-fry. Make sure everything is mixed and cooked well..
- Add ingredients for the soup to the water boiled in Step 1. Mix thoroughly and dissolve. When all condiments are dissolved and brought to a boil, the soup is finished..
- Boil plenty of water for the noodles in a pot. When it's boiling, pour a decent amount into a deep ramen dish to warm it up. While doing so, boil the noodles..
- Drain the ramen dish, and spread the chopped chrysanthemum greens on the bottom. Place the noodles on top, and pour in the soup gently. Top with meat and miso..
- Top with chrysanthemum greens and white sesame seeds (whole or grained) to serve. It's healthy because more greens are hidden beneath the noodles. It's a delicious way of eating up lots of veggies..
- You can use udon noodles instead of ramen, and top with eggs instead of meat and miso to serve for lunch. I dunked freshly cooked rice into the leftover soup and mixed them together. It tasted great..
- I used the creamy version of Skippy's peanut butter time, but the super chunky one also tastes great..