Korean Oyster With Keichi And Red Dates Porridge.
This Delicious Korean Oyster With Keichi And Red Dates Porridge using 15 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Oyster With Keichi And Red Dates Porridge
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of litter of water.
- Prepare 8 of dried Korean Oyster.
- Prepare 25 of dried Keichi (Wolfberries).
- Prepare 15 of red dates.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Light soy sauce.
- You need Dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 of garnish option.
- It’s of ((1 tbsp light soy sauce with 1 tsp peri peri Chili sauce mix)).
- Prepare 2 of garnish option.
- It’s of century egg.
- It’s of salted eggs.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander or spring onion.
- You need of Fried shallot.
- You need of Light soy sauce with hot sesame oil.
Korean Oyster With Keichi And Red Dates Porridge step by step
- Wash and soak the dried oyster in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Wash the rice the fill it up with water and add in presoak oyster in warm water, kei Chi and red dates except seasoning, bring it to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in the seasoning and simmer another 10 minutes, off heat and serve.
- I serve my Korean Oyster With Keichi and red dates porridge TOP with 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and peri peri Chili sauce mix.
- Optional garnish, century eggs, salted eggs, fresh coriander and fried shallot, and heated up (with light soy sauce and top with hot sesame oil).