Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼🐙年糕.
This Tasty Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼🐙年糕 using 13 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼🐙年糕
- Prepare 2 lb of frozen octopus.
- You need 6 of shrimps.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice cake.
- You need 2 oz of brown rice spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of sweet bell peppers.
- Prepare 4 of green onions.
- It’s 2 of Basil sprigs.
- You need 7 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of chilli flake.
- You need 1/8 cup of honey.
- You need 2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ginger.
Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼🐙年糕 step by step
- Thaw octopus one day ahead in your fridge. Remove their all internal organs and eyes using a pair of scissors. Massage at least 15 minutes of octopus with 1 Tsp of salt and 2 Tsp of white flour. This step is very important to loosen up the muscle of the octopus, making it so tasty. Rinse with water to clean them up..
- Bring a large pot of water into a roll boil. Blanch octopus in the water for 10 seconds. Chill them in cold water. Slice them into bite size. Set aside..
- Blanch shrimps in the same pot for 10 seconds. Chilli and set aside..
- Cook paste according to the package by reducing 2 minutes. Blanch rice cake for 5 to 15 seconds depending on the sizes until soft. Set aside..
- Mince garlic cloves and Ginger; slice onions, bell peppers, green onions and basil.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing chill flake, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl..
- Heat up the wok, add 2 Tsp olive oil. Sauté onion, garlic, bell peppers and green onions until aromatic. Dump in octopus and shrimps as well as spaghetti and rice cake. Pour the sauce into the wok. Stir and cook until the sauce is well coated all ingredients..
- Serve hot.