Pork fry rice. This pork fried rice recipe from Delish.com satisfies your takeout craving without all that extra fat and salt. "This is my revised version of another pork fried rice recipe. I often substitute chicken for pork, and it doesn't change anything. Pork Fried Rice, made with tender pork tenderloin, is a delicious and complete meal your family will love.
If you have any leftover cooked rice, use it for this dish — it won't stick together in the skillet and it's an economical, tasty supper that's faster than takeout. A simple and delicious classic pork fried rice recipe from Gimme Some Oven. It's savory, easy to prepare, and ready to enjoy in minutes! This Yummy Pork fry rice using 12 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pork fry rice
- It’s 150 grams of of slices pork.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 of tomato slices.
- You need 2 cup of of cooking rice.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of of choped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of pork stocks powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of oil.
Pork Fried Rice. "My husband anxiously awaits the nights we have pork because he knows I'll use the leftovers in this recipe," explains Norma Reynolds of Overland Park, Kansas. A quick skillet of fried rice is one of the easiest, most satisfying ways to transform leftover rice into a complete meal. Here, we've added crumbles of ground pork, a couple of eggs, and whatever. By :The Instant Pot College Cookbook by Julee Morrison.
Pork fry rice step by step
- Prepared rice by adding all seasoning .Oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce, pork stocks powder and set aside..
- Heat the oil add garlic and onion fry till cook add pork cooked through and add in beaten eggs .stir until the eggs is cook ..
- Add prepared rice and tomato slices mixing together everything keep moving the pan flips the rice to prevent the rice from being wet .fry until everything combined ..
We live in a town without good Chinese food, and yet it's something we crave often. For pork fried rice, frozen veggies work the best because there's no thawing or chopping. You can simply toss them in. While I love fresh veggies for my stir-fry dishes, when it comes to fried rice, you. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Fried Rice.