Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice. Add pork, and turn to coat evenly. Pork chops are marinated in a soy, lemon, and garlic sauce before baking. Serve with a fresh garden salad and mashed potatoes for a terrific meal.
Just marinated these pork chops in lemon. This soy lemon pork chops recipe is easy and delicious. It can also be used for any kind of sliced pork, such as pork tenderloin. You can have Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice using 12 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice
- You need 300-400 g of pork belly.
- You need 1/4-1/2 c of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of cooking oil or as needed.
- You need 1 of small onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 4 of gloves garlic, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1/2 c of crispy fried tofu cubes.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2-3 c of cooked rice or day old rice.
- It’s 1/4 c of tangy soy dip (optional, recipe in last step).
Just be careful not to overcook the pork, which makes it. View top rated Baked soy lemon pork chops recipes with ratings and reviews. Lemon Garlic Pork Chop MarinadeBake Eat Repeat-Jessica. lemon juice, dried oregano, olive oil, pepper, soy sauce. This Lemon Soy Roasted Branzino is a twist on a dish I had with the family at an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lemon Soy Pork & Tofu with Fried Rice step by step
- In a pan, place (salted) pork belly with fat side down and add water, enough to cover 3/4 of it. Do this in medium heat and cover. This will help make the pork tender..
- Flip on other side before water evaporates. Squeeze your lemon on the meat, both sides, cover. Once water has evaporated and you hear pan sizzling, place the 2t of oil to help render the fat and brown the meat. Turn on the other side when it has touches of brown..
- Lower heat, add your garlic and onion. Add a drizzle of oil if needed to cook the onions/garlic. Quickly toss..
- Add the cooked tofu, mix in your soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt & pepper (to taste). Quickly toss. To prevent pork from over cooking to a hard rock, transfer to a plate as soon as you've mixed in sauces..
- On the same pan, without washing the drippings, add in your day old rice. Spread it around on the pan to let the rice absorb the remaining oils and soy sauces..
- With a spatula, sauté rice until it has separated into individual pieces and color has changed from the pan drippings. Scrape off the rice sticking to the pan when mixing. That's delicious hehe. Serve with your pork & tofu and enjoy!.
- OPTIONAL TANGY SOY DIP: Mix equal parts of balsamic vinegar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and then add a little water. Adjust according to taste, if you want more tangy add more vinegar, if salty add more soy. Drop in chopped chilies and green onions or chopped red onions or even garlic..
We dubbed it, quote: "the best non-Chinese fish dish we've ever had." Trust me, that's. Summer is always a special time for relaxed and casual meals, for summertime patriotic holidays and especially for picnics in the great outdoors. How to cook honey soy pork chops. Pan-fried pork chops: Pat bone-in pork chops dry with kitchen paper before seasoning with salt. Heat a large pan or skillet over high heat and add the chops.