Seafoods Thermidor. Seafood Thermidor. "Here in the Midwest, lobster can be pricey, so I found this recipe that tastes like Lobster Thermidor but costs a lot less," shares Sandi Laskowski of Rapid city, South Dakota. Laura's Seafood Thermidor. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Seafood Thermidor is a mouth watering seafood recipe.
But this sounds rich and decadent. Be the first to review this recipe. This is a simple and elegant seafood dish that is best when served right out of the oven. You can have Seafoods Thermidor using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafoods Thermidor
- You need 160 gm of mix seafood frozen.
- Prepare 80 gm of risotto rice.
- Prepare 1 gm of saffron.
- Prepare 40 gm of cream.
- You need 20 gm of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 40 gm of bottom mushroom.
- You need 20 gm of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 20 gm of white wine vinolabutter.
- It’s 10 gm of mix peppers.
- You need 20 gm of green peas.
- Prepare 20 gm of fried leeks.
Carefully,drain seafood well and gently fold in sauce. Spoon mixture into a lightly-greased medium-size casserole or into individual casserole. Singapore Showdown: Lobster Thermidor (First Class) vs. Lobster wasn't available in biz, but I was similarly impressed with the seafood Thermidor I received.
Seafoods Thermidor instructions
- Cook the risotto with saffron flavor then cool it down and mold it in to round shape then pan fried util get crispy then serve in the middle of the plate.
- Cook the seafood with salt and pepper cream Parmesan cheese reduce a little bit then gratinate under the salamander till golden brown.
- Then garnish with sauteed mushroom green peas oven dried tomato and crispy leeks.
Lobster thermidor is a French dish that is as rich and luxurious as it sounds, making this traditional recipe perfect for a special occasion. Seafood Thermidor Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Carefully,drain seafood well and gently mix in sauce. Spoon mix into a lightly-greased medium-size casserole or possibly into individual. The Culinary Academy of India is the first professional training school for culinary arts to be founded in India, matching the standards of top American and.