Quail eggs with rice noodles. Cooking The "Cheong Fun" Rice Noodles in the Wok. Stir-frying dried rice noodles is much the same as stir-frying rice, in terms of the amount of oil, the seasonings, and the ingredients you want to add. Eggs, vegetables, ground meat – anything which can be parsed into little bits, works well for stir-frying with the noodles.
Egg fried rice noodles are quick to prepare using the easy Chinese dressing formula. The kitchen used to be a place that made my friend Jo a little nervous. My egg fried rice noodles is a down-to-earth dish. You can have Quail eggs with rice noodles using 9 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Quail eggs with rice noodles
- It’s 3 of quail eggs.
- You need 1 handful of thin rice noodles.
- You need of Sesame seed oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
No fancy ingredients needed, no special techniques required, it's simple, fresh and flavoursome. Quail eggs are considered a delicacy in many parts of the world, including Asia, Europe, and North America. In Japanese cuisine, they are sometimes used raw or cooked as tamago in sushi and often found in bento lunches. In some other countries, quail eggs are considered less exotic.
Quail eggs with rice noodles step by step
- Soak rice noodles in hot water until nearly soft.
- In a wok, add a clove of garlic, 4 spring onions, sesame seed oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, and about a tablespoon of brown sugar. Cook down for 5 minutes.
- Add rice noodles into wok and stir thoroughly. Cook until noodles are soft..
- In a pan, fry 3-4 quail eggs sunny side up. Or 2 small chicken eggs.
- Serve in a bowl, top with quail eggs. I added a spoonful of chili paste on top, along with sesame seeds.
The Best Quail Eggs Recipes on Yummly Bring a medium pot of well-salted water to a boil. Looking for recipes using rice noodles? Cooked rice noodles are mixed with carrots, cucumbers, mint, and napa cabbage. Scoop rice into bowl, top with ground pork menudo, making sure everyone gets enough quail eggs, sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve at once.