Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker.
This Yummy Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker using 15 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker
- Prepare 300 gr of rice, rinse a couple times until the water gets clear, drained.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
- Prepare 3 of bacon slices, cut to taste.
- It’s 3 of lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced.
- You need 2 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, grated.
- You need 10 gr of dried shrimp (do not need to be soaked), if the size is large, chop them.
- It’s 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- You need of Frozen vegetables as needed (optional).
Claypot Rice in Rice Cooker instructions
- Add sesame oil in the rice cooker pot. Close the lid. Press the "cook" button. Wait until the oil gets hot..
- When the oil is hot, add garlic, shallots and ginger. Saute until fragrant and wilted..
- Press the "off" button. Add rice, water and all remaining ingredients plus seasonings, except frozen vegetables. Stir it..
- Close the rice cooker, press the "cook" button and wait until it turns to "warm". Add frozen vegetables. Mix it up. Close the lid. Leave it in the "warm" button for 5-10 minutes then serve..