Takoyaki. Takoyaki (たこ焼き or 蛸焼) or "octopus balls" is a ball-shaped Japanese snack or appetizer made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special molded pan. Takoyaki, or Octopus Balls, are one of Japan's best-known street food originated in Osaka. Takoyaki is Osaka-Japan's favorite street food that has taken the world by storm.
All ingredients & equipment are explained with step by step instructions. Takoyaki là trang văn hóa giải trí Nhật Bản hàng đầu. Thế mạnh của chúng tôi là những bài giới thiệu Why We Love This Takoyaki Recipe. This Tasty Takoyaki using 14 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Takoyaki
- It’s 200 grams of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Soup stock (or 2 cubes of Ilan Bills stock cube).
- It’s 3 pieces of Egg.
- It’s 100 g of Cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of pck Spring Onion.
- You need 20 g of Red Pickeled Ginger.
- Prepare As needed of Prawn cracker (or Tempura flake).
- It’s As needed of Boiled Octopus.
- You need As needed of Cheese in Sausage.
- It’s As needed of Takoyaki Sauce.
- You need As needed of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare As needed of Aonori(Seaweed Powder).
- Prepare As needed of Bonito flakes.
These crispy golden takoyaki balls of deliciousness taste amazing when prepared with traditional ingredients and toppings. But they're also super easy to tweak. Takoyaki is a Japanese snack made of octopus and a savory batter. They are shaped like little round balls.
- Put cake flour, water, Japanese Soup stock, egg in a big bowl. Mix it well that it becomes smooth..
- Chop the cabbage, spring Onion and pickled ginger..
- Breaking up Prawn crackers finely..
- Cut cheese in sausage to 1/5 size. Cut the boiled octopus to same side as sausages..
- Heat the Takoyaki pan and add oil to each cup..
- Pour the batter into the cups until they are full. Put the octopus(or sausage), cabbage, spring Onion, Red pickled ginger(If you like) and prawn crackers (tenpura flakes) in each cup..
- Turn the Takoyaki balls over with a bamboo stick in each cup..
- Keep turning them over until they become round and golden brown all over..
- Serve on a dishwith Takoyaki Sauce, Mayonnaise, Aonori and Bonito flakes..
- If you do not have Takoyaki Pan, try to use normal frying Pan. Pour the batter into the heated pan. Put the octopus(or sausage), cabbage, spring Onion, Red pickled ginger(If you like) and prawn crackers (tenpura flakes). Bake it like omelette. After that, cut it bite-size..
- Pickled ginger $2.65/pck at FairPrice (S$3.0/pck at RedMart).
This savory snack is a popular street food and is widely available at. Transport yourself to the busy side streets and summer festivals of Japan with this great-tasting takoyaki recipe. Takoyaki is a fast food that's representative of Osaka. We're celebrating with the help of this Octarian who's posing as if he were an ancient human dish known as Takoyaki! As far as we can tell, these primitive people used to eat balls of boiled octopus.