Colorful Rice Tower Inspired by the Front-Page of AAA Westways Magazine for March/April 2019.
This Tasty Colorful Rice Tower Inspired by the Front-Page of AAA Westways Magazine for March/April 2019 using 11 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colorful Rice Tower Inspired by the Front-Page of AAA Westways Magazine for March/April 2019
- Prepare of Salmon.
- It’s of Ika (squids).
- Prepare 2 of small pickle cucumbers.
- Prepare of Masago.
- It’s of Artificial Crabs.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sushi vinegar.
Colorful Rice Tower Inspired by the Front-Page of AAA Westways Magazine for March/April 2019 instructions
- Sprinkle salt and water on salmon. Let rest for 1 hour. After one hour, rinse off salt and dry the fish well. I really like this technique. Not only the fish tastes better it also looks better when sliced. Slice into thin slices..
- Cut cucumbers into halves. Slice into not too thin slices. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of sugar. Mix well. Set aside for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, squeeze lightly off extra juice. In a bowl, put 1 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of vinegar, a pinch of salt. Mix cucumbers well. Choose two best slices for decoration. Cut the rest into small pieces so when you eat, you won’t have to deal with big pieces of cucumbers..
- Cut artificial crabs into 1/2 inch pieces. Shred into small pieces. Add 1 tbsp of mayonnaise. A pinch of sugar and some lemon zest and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Mix well..
- Cut squids into small pieces so when you slice the rice tower, you won’t have to deal with long pieces of squids. Add some wasabi. The kind of squids you see are seasoned..
- In a bowl, put 1 1/2 cup of cook rice. Add 1 1/2 Tbsp of sushi seasoning..
- In a ramekin, line salmon and some cucumbers, next the rice, thinly spread around. Next, cucumbers(cut into small pieces),then squids, next masago, then rice, last are the artificial crabs mixed in mayonnaise..
- For decoration, I used some cucumbers (before being cut), rolled them up to make it looks like a flower, cut some green onion and soaked in ice water for about 20 minutes..