Bacon wrapped rice balls. Rice balls wrapped in bacon with a garnish Japanese Style Street Food in Flea Market at Kyoto. Beef rice-balls and bacon-enoki mushroom wraps. read on. So I decided to switch it up.
Here's what you need: rice, bacon, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, italian breadcrumb, eggs, oil, marinara sauce. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain, sprinkle with salt. Cook bacon in a hot pan over medium-high heat until very crispy. This Tasty Bacon wrapped rice balls using 4 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped rice balls
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Prepare slices of Avocado.
- You need strips of Bacon.
- You need of Teriyaki or unagi sauce.
Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on paper towels. Form balls of rice in your hands, packing them tightly. Transform that leftover Chinese takeout rice into these legit Sriracha Bacon Fried Rice Balls! The perfect creative game day recipe to impress all your friends!
Bacon wrapped rice balls step by step
- Make rice balls filled with avocados or any ingredients you wish..
- Wrap the rice balls with bacon, making sure no rice is exposed to ensure the wrap is secure..
- Air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes, turn the wrap once in the middle, until the bacon is cooked through and looks crisp..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce or unagi sauce..
When Asheley is at work and I need to get some recipes done for Shared Appetite, in comes our awesome babysitter, Amanda, to the rescue! The "MOINK" name is quite significant in that they are made from beef meatballs and half slices of thin pork bacon. Running out of ideas for baon? RecipeTV's got you covered with this original bento box recipe, Bacon-Wrapped Rice Rolls! Rice balls wrapped in bacon with a garnish Japanese Style Street Food in Flea Market at Kyoto.