Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes. Dip your hands into a bowl of water, then grab a handful of the rice and firmly press into a ball. Toss croquettes in flour (shake away excess flour). Dip into combined eggs and milk, and toss in the breadcrumbs.
Now I enjoy trying new recipes, and some – like this tasty side dish – turn out to be very popular with my family. Rice Croquettes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Sometimes you just need cheese and bacon in your life. This Perfect Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes using 8 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes
- Prepare 2 cups of rice cooked.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of crisp bacon bits.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko breadcrumb.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Olive oil spray.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of scallions chopped.
- Prepare of Teriyaki sauce or unagi sauce for drizzling optional.
These croquettes are filled with both and perfect for your next party! Not sure how to use up leftover mashed potatoes? Croquettes are a classic deep fried snack served during tea time. Few places in India and asia refer these croquettes as cutlets.
Cheesy bacon and rice croquettes step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- In a large bowl, mix together rice, bacon, cheese, eggs, and half of the panko breadcrumbs. Take about two tablespoonful of the mixture and form them into balls..
- Put rest of the panko breadcrumbs in a shallow plate. Lightly roll the rice balls in the breadcrumbs to coat. Then, put the rice balls inside the fryer basket..
- Spritz the rice balls with some olive oil and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 10-12 minutes, shake the basket once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown..
Here in india a cutlet can. Cheesy Brussel Sprouts With Bacon / Keto And Low Carb. The Cheese rice croquettes we are going to make can bring perfection when you lack chicken but still want to enjoy something crispier. We will use prepare rice croquettes with mozzarella or cheddar cheese along usual spices for additional taste. It's a perfect snack for evening time especially for. *Pre-cook your bacon or use microwave bacon for extra time saving. *Add your favorite chopped vegetables to the rice, any of your favorites taste great!