Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano.
You can have Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano using 16 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano
- It’s 1 bag of frozen raw shrimp (2 lbs.) peeled, deveined.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen tilapia fillets (3 lbs.).
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 can (2.25 ounce) of sliced black olives(drained).
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s of Cooked white rice or just a regular salad (your preference !) 😁😁.
Baked Seafood 🍤 Italiano instructions
- Ina bowl combine your fire roasted diced tomatoes, olive oil, white wine, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, parsley flakes, Italian seasoning, black olives and minced garlic, stir well……
- Set bowl to the side……
- Slice your onions and green pepper, set to the side…….
- Rinse your seafood in cold water and drain well…….
- Place seafood in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……..
- Pour over seafood your tomato mixture, covering seafood as evenly as possible…….PRETTY 🤩!.
- Layer your sliced onions and green pepper over seafood…….🤩🤩.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until shrimp is pink and tilapia flakes easily with a fork…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.