Grilled Shrimp & Rice with A Corn Pico De Gallo.
You can cook Grilled Shrimp & Rice with A Corn Pico De Gallo using 26 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Shrimp & Rice with A Corn Pico De Gallo
- It’s of shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp of Goya Sazon seasoning"saffron".
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chili flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tab of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of jumbo shrimp cleaned & devained.
- You need of rice.
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 Can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need 1 of roma tomatoe diced.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1/2 of lawreys garlic salt with parsley.
- It’s of corn pico.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
- It’s 1 of roma tomatoe diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 of chili serrano diced.
- It’s 1/2 of lime squuezed.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
Grilled Shrimp & Rice with A Corn Pico De Gallo instructions
- start by marinating shrimp in all ingredients for at least 30minutes longer is better.
- boil the water for rice. in a skillet add oil, & rice start frying it for about 5 minutes on medium heat, at the 5minutes add garlic, cumin, and diced onion and fry for another 2-3 minutes u want to get a nice golden color. once golden mix your achote with boiling water add to rice along with diced tomatoes and chicken bullion. Taste for seasoning.To have a nice fluffy rice leave the pan on med heat and do not stir just poke. Also non stick pan is better.your rice is done when its nice and fluffy n tender(between 15-22min).
- your shrimp cut along the backs slightly to get the butterfly effect & cook on a hot skillet about 7minutes till done.
- drain corn add all diced items and lime squeezed & seasonings.taste for more or less.
- for your rice above you can put rice in a measuring cup turn upside down for plating, add shrimp and juice to sides top with pico.