Ice Cold! Easy Hiyajiru (Cold Miso Soup).
This Tasty Ice Cold! Easy Hiyajiru (Cold Miso Soup) using 9 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Ice Cold! Easy Hiyajiru (Cold Miso Soup)
- Prepare 2 small of Cucumbers.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Bonito dashi stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules made from dried sardines (iriko).
- Prepare 4 of leaves Green shiso leaves.
- You need 200 ml of Boiling water.
- It’s 200 ml of Ice.
Ice Cold! Easy Hiyajiru (Cold Miso Soup) instructions
- Grind sesame seeds in a mortar. Add miso and dashi stock granules, and mix well..
- Add 200 ml of boiling water, and mix well..
- Slice the cucumbers and crumble the tofu with your hands. Add both to the Step 2 mixture..
- Add about 200 ml of ice..
- Shred the shiso leaves, add to the mixture and it's done. It's ready to eat when the ice has melted. If you have time, chill in the refrigerator to make it even colder..
- It's mainly eaten poured over rice, I believe??.