Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves.
This Perfect Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves
- You need 1 Package of Bear Creek Creamy Chicken Rice Mix prepared as package instructions direct. Set aside. You will only need 3 – 4 cups of the Rice.
- It’s 16 of Medium to large Shrimp.
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Salmon Filets cut into cubes.
- It’s 2 of Cooked Johnsonville Irish Garlic Sausages from a 5 pk cut into thick slices and quartered.
- You need 1 of medium Vidalia Onion diced.
- You need 1 cup of Green Peppers diced.
- It’s of Dust with Garlic powder and Sweet Paprika powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 6 of Eggs beaten.
- Prepare 2-2 1/2 cups of shredded Sharp Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese blend.
Salmon Sausage Shrimp Vegetables and Rice Mini Loaves instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease a 10 x 14 inch 8 Loaf Mini Loaf Pan.
- Add about 1/2 inch of the Rice Mix for each of the 8 Loaves.
- Assemble by dispersing all ingredients evenly and in order of the ingredients list to each of the 8 loaves.
- Cook in the Preheated Oven for about 45 minutes, or until the Cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Cool 5 – 10 minutes then serve. Enjoy.