Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice.
You can have Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice using 25 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 50 of Count Presteamed Dethawed Shrimp.
- Prepare of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of Precooked Bowls Of Jasmine Rice [microwaveable].
- You need of ● For The Dried Herbs [1 tsp of each listed below].
- It’s of Dried Cilantro [+ fresh for garish].
- Prepare of Dried Parsley [+ fresh reserves for garish].
- You need of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Dried Thai Chillies.
- You need of Dried Thai Basil.
- It’s of Dried Chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter].
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced [+ reserve wedges for garnish & rice].
- You need 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Siracha Sauce.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Jasmine Rice instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Saute your wet and dry ingredients on low for 5 minutes.
- Add presteamed shrimp to pan only until fully warmed..
- Plate hot shrimp with lemon wedges, fresh lemon drizzle on bowl formed rice, garnishments and garlic chili sauce..
- Reserve all of your seasoned fluids to pour over your rice molds or serve to the side for dipping shrimp. Thin juice down with additional butter if you want it to go further..
- Or, serve shrimp and rice piping hot, drizzled with pan juices with soy sauce. Enjoy!.