salmon fried rice. If you also happen to have some leftover cooked salmon (I know, it's a stretch, but you might, right?) this salmon fried rice is one of the best. Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe. With just a handful of ingredients – leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallions, you can cook up this delicious one-pan Salmon Fried Rice.
Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs. Red chili peppers provide a little heat. What do you do with leftover salmon? You can cook salmon fried rice using 7 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of salmon fried rice
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Phoebe Lapine prefers to use wild salmon in all of her recipes. This fried rice is a great use for previously cooked fillets. This quick & easy salmon recipe is a tasty twist on classic Chinese-style egg fried rice. Pan-seared Salmon and Prawns served over a warm bed of Chinese fragrant Fried Rice.
salmon fried rice step by step
- heat oil in fry pan. add whisked egg to fry.
- toss rice in the frying pan and stir fry with the egg until rice is heated evenly.
- add salmon in the middle of the rice.
- stir fry for 3-5 minute until salmon cooked.
- sprinkle salt,siy sauce and black pepper.
- stir fry for another minute or two.
But we didn't want ordinary fried rice. I wanted Salmon and Prawns…seared to crisp perfection; and created. Salmon fried rice is a super easy and delicious entree recipe because you start with leftover rice pilaf or plain cooked rice. Pour in cold rice and fry well, shove the rice onto one side of the wok. Place the diced salmon in the wok top with the fried rice.