Roasted Green Peppers with Tuna & Brown Rice.
You can have Roasted Green Peppers with Tuna & Brown Rice using 6 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Roasted Green Peppers with Tuna & Brown Rice
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 can of Tuna Fish.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of or 4 Green Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Microwaveable Brown Rice Either Way 2 Cups.
- It’s 1 of Shreded Mozarella Cheese or Cheddar.
Roasted Green Peppers with Tuna & Brown Rice step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Take Green Peppers wash them & cut off the tops.
- Scoop out seeds and wash it again.
- Take Cooked Brown Rice & Scoop it into bottom of Green Pepper.
- Take Tuna with Onions and Scoop that into Green Pepper.
- Add Cheese at the Top either Shreded Cheddar or Mozzarella.
- Put Peppers in the Oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add 5 or 10 more minutes if Green Pepper not soft yet.
- Take Peppers out of Oven & Bon Appetite.