Salmon fried rice with cavair omelette. The rice is usually pan-fried with ketchup and chicken, then wrapped in a thin sheet of egg omelette. It's one of my children's favorite meals with fried rice, eggs, and lots of ketchup. The softly-cooked omelette and sweet tomato-flavored rice complements each.
You'll often hear it referred to as omuraisu (a contraction of the words omuretsu and raisu, the. Comment faire une omelette soufflée ? Butter, carrot, celery, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic, green bell pepper, green chili pepper, ground black pepper, ketchup, onion, red bell pepper, rice, salt, smoked sausage, vegetable oil, white mushrooms. This Delicious Salmon fried rice with cavair omelette using 10 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon fried rice with cavair omelette
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 slice of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cavair.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
Omurice (오므라이스) is fried rice wrapped in egg omelette. It's a fusion dish that combines Asian fried rice with Western omelette and ketchup. The dish started in Japan and spread to other Asian countries, including Korea. Categories: American Omelet Fish Salmon Eggs Cheddar Cheese Dairy Caviar Dessert.
Salmon fried rice with cavair omelette step by step
- seasoning salmon with salt and black pepper.
- put salmon in preheated fried pan cook until done.
- remove all the fish bones, make the salmon into flake.
- preheat fried pan again, add little bit oil, and then diced garlic and rice in, mix it well.
- add salmon flake, parsley into fried pan as well, finally add soy sauce, cook until all ingredient mix well.
- make scrumble egg in a clean fried pan.
- place fried rice on the bottom of dish, topping with scrumble egg and caviar.
Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe. Leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallion cooked in a hot wok for a satisfying dinner. With just a handful of ingredients – leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallions, you can cook up this delicious one-pan Salmon Fried Rice. Omurice, Omelette Rice, is a popular and tasty Japanese dish made from ketchup flavoured chicken fried rice wrapped in an egg omelette. We grilled up some fresh salmon the other day and had just enough leftover to toss into this fried rice dish.