Shrimp rice a roni. Our collection of main and side dish recipes made with Rice-A-Roni and Pasta Roni products. Perfect for easy family dinners and special occasions. Sauté Rice-a-Roni in oil in skillet with. bell pepper and shrimp until golden brown.
Remoce from heat and place in a large bowl to cool off. Lift with a large spoon a few times to help speed up the cooling process. Make the dressing by combining the Mayo with the marinade, lemon juice. This Appetizing Shrimp rice a roni using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp rice a roni
- It’s 2 box of beef rice a roni.
- Prepare 2 box of pilaf rice a roni.
- Prepare 3 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of large shrimp.
Rice-A-Roni is a product of PepsiCo's subsidiary the Quaker Oats Company. It is a pilaf-like boxed food mix that consists of rice, vermicelli pasta, and seasonings. To prepare, the rice and pasta are browned in butter, then water and seasonings are added and simmered until absorbed. View top rated Rice a roni with shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews.
Shrimp rice a roni step by step
- follow directions on the rice a roni box.
- while rice a roni is cooking in a large skillet combine butter garlic and lemon pepper with shrimp and cook on medium heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- scramble eggs in a bowl.
- when rice a roni is almost done add eggs and shrimp cook on medium heat until eggs are almost done.
- take and put it in a casserole dish and bake until a little crispy on top not too much though.
- when done serve with whatever vegies you like.
Rice A Roni Salad, Artichoke Rice A Roni Salad, Chicken With Rice A Roni, etc. The first time I made it I used beef flavour Rice A Roni (was serving it with a barbequed roast beef for my future inlaws) added salad shrimp and chopped red and green peppers second time with chicken flavoured rice and shrimp. Everyone loved it and requested the recipe! This homemade rice-a-roni is a blend of rice and pasta cooked in butter, chicken broth and seasonings until light and fluffy. An easy side dish that tastes WAY better than the store bought kind!