Shrimp fried rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil.
People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? This Appetizing Shrimp fried rice using 10 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried rice
- You need of Chinese fried rice.
- It’s 2 stick of green onion.
- Prepare 4 oz of chopped ham.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 4 oz of cooked shrimp.
- You need 3/4 cup of long grain cooked n cooled rice.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- You need 1 of egg.
Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain This healthy shrimp fried rice def has some kick to it, and if you really like it hot feel free to add hot. This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.
Shrimp fried rice step by step
- season egg with salt n pepper heat oil in wok or large frying pan and add the egg pulling the set egg towards the center and tilting the pan to let the unset egg run into the edges when egg is almost done break into large pieces transfer to a plate n set aside.
- heat oil in the wok and add onion and stir fry over high heat untill it starts to run transparent add ham and stir fry for 1 min. add the rice and peas and stir fry for 3 mins untill the rice is heated through add egg ,soy sauce, green onion and shrimp make sure its heated through n serve.
Our family of four can't get enough of it. Bacon adds crispness and a hint of heartiness. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).