Steamed Salmon with Garlic Rice.
This Delicious Steamed Salmon with Garlic Rice using 13 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Steamed Salmon with Garlic Rice
- You need 4 of 4oz. filets Alaskan salmon.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic and parsley salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
Steamed Salmon with Garlic Rice step by step
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl and whisk together..
- Wash and dry salmon filets and place in shallow baking dish..
- Pour marinade to evenly coat each filet and let sit for 15 minutes, turning after 7-8 minutes..
- Combine rice ingredients in a rice steamer and set to white rice setting..
- After rice has cooked for 15 minutes, place empty steamer basket on plate to catch drippings and transfer salmon to basket..
- Place basket in rice steamer to cook for the remaining 30 minutes with the rice..